The ban on vape shipping is a major hit to consumers and businesses. It's important to understand how this new federal law will impact your vaping needs. Here are the main things that vape-users need to know about Bill S-1253.
Vape Shipping Restrictions
- USPS will be prohibited from delivering vape-mail to consumers, including disposable e-cigarettes.
- Vaping products will be added to the PACT ACT (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act).
- FEDEX and UPS recently announced that they will no longer be delivering vapes.
- Privately owned shipping companies are expensive and the price of e-cigarettes will increase significantly.
Good News - This not an all out ban on shipping vapes. Puffin will continue serving the e-cig community. That said, the vast majority of online businesses won't be able to handle the additional costs and workload associated with Bill-1253.
- Look for great discounts before vaping products become more expensive or difficult to ship. Visit Puffin vape shop and use code VapeOn at checkout for a major discount.
- Join CASSAA.org to support vaping rights and advocacy
- ALL vape stores MUST implement an age-checking system. Puffin Vape and others use compliant age verification software.
People in rural areas will take the biggest hit from this law. Many individuals are nowhere near a smoke shop and rely on e-commerce stores to order vaping products .
Puffin Pushes Forward
Puffin is in the process of finding a new carrier. We’re resilient and confident in our ability to provide a solution for you.